Contact Lenses Solutions in Denver Metro
Contact Lens Exam
One of our experienced team members will discuss your lens options during your annual eye exam and perform a trial fitting.
Even if you have never worn contact lenses, you will find our caring team will show you everything you need to know. From proper handling and cleaning to various techniques used for the insertion and removal of your contacts, we take our time with each client to make them comfortable with their new lenses.
We pick lenses to suit your lifestyle
We work with you to find the right lens for your prescription and lifestyle.
We offer all types of contact lenses:
- Soft Contacts–Soft contacts are made of an oxygen permeable polymer and offer better lens wettability, which increases comfort when compared to a rigid lens.
- RGP–RGP lenses are made of a firmer polymer than a soft contact and last longer than them as well. While they also allow movement of oxygen, they don’t contain water like a soft contact. Since they are more rigid, they often provide a crisper image.
- Hybrid Lenses–These lenses offer a more rigid center and a softer ‘skirt’ allowing for more precise vision correction and a more comfortable feel.
- Multifocal–These lenses offer crisp vision at all distances with no ‘bifocal lines.’ They can be made of soft or RGP polymers.
- Monovision–This allows each eye it’s own prescription. For instance, one to correct your distance vision and one for correcting your near vision.
- Toric Lenses–Toric lenses are not completely spherical. They offer different curvatures to correct various sight concerns such as astigmatism, myopia and hyperopia.